Amanda M. Lima is the firm’s office manager and paralegal. She is fluent in Spanish and has over 13 years paralegal experience. Amanda is an essential support to our attorneys in the delivery of timely and accurate legal advice.
Amanda’s Duties at Our Firm Include:
- Maintaining calendars for all attorneys, including coordinating court hearings and appointments.
- Preparing documents to be filed with courts and other agencies.
- Assisting and meeting clients regarding Document Production.
- Preparing responses to Interrogatories and Request for Production of Documents.
- Draft pleadings
- Monitoring client account payments/collections.
- Monitoring filing system
- Maintaining relationships and monitoring accounts with vendors.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury
- Family Law (Adoption, Divorce, Child Custody, Guardianship)
- Criminal and Traffic Defense
- Estate Planning
- Paralegal Institute of Washington DC
- Microsoft Office
- Amicus Attorney
- Amicus Accounting
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Getting to know Amanda:
- Grows Sunflowers every year
- Favorite Singer is Romeo Santos
- Avid fan of car racing at the Maryland International Raceway
- Big fan of DC united
- Favorite player was Luciano Acosta, now with Atlas (now a fan of Atlas as well)